Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Four Months Old Already

Plus almost a week! Time flies...

Anyway, Isabella is now old enough to enjoy what one of my friends called "baby Vegas", her very own station of fun to be enjoyed while mom is preparing dinner, rotating laundry, or whatever needs to be done without a baby in arms.

I couldn't get a great shot of her because she was so busy bouncing up and down and reaching for the toys, but at least you can see that her signature tongue is still frequently on display.

Jay will be assembling her crib this week. She has become such a nighttime scooter that she is becoming a hazard in our bed. She lodges herself in the space between the mattress and the headboard and tunnels through barrier pillows as well. It's about time the all night snack bar closes for her as well. We will all sleep better, I'm sure. But I still am always sad when this milestone arrives, because I love her snuggled next to me.

Happy 1/3 birthday, my growing girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't want you sad - guess you'll just have to have another !

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she IS cute and all, but....
Is that a NEW COUCH?

Qtpies7 said...

She sure is a cutie!
I'm beyond ready to close up the 24hr snack bar over here, but Sambo is not willing to sleep in a crib, ever. He WILL wake up every single time we put him in it, and he will NOT stop screaming to get out. He's a strange little bugger, but I guess he'll just have to keep snuggling for awhile longer. He's 8 months old.