Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Laundry Pile

This morning Sam (age 4) helped me with the laundry. More specifically, he gleefully dumped piles of dirty clothes from the top of the stairs into an unceremonious heap on the floor in front of the laundry room door. But, hey, when it comes to laundry, I'll take any help I can get.

For all of you lamenting your own laundry piles, this will either make you feel better or seem eerily familiar.



The highlight of the morning for Sam came when Tony, haplessly crawling through the hall during this dump, ended up with a pair of Jay's shorts on his head and just kept on crawling, like the ghost of laundry present.

The highlight of the morning for me was when Sam and Tony showed me that when there is work to be done, attitude is everything.



And, no matter where you are and what you are doing, there is fun to be had.



Thanks, boys.

No comments: