Monday, February 01, 2010

Quite Proud of Herself

This is my first attempt at posting a video. However, I could not resist this trying this one because I just had to share some of Natalie's sunshine with all of you. What a gift from God she is!

These are some of her first steps, assisted. So far she has also taken as many as three or four at a time unassisted, so it won't be long before she is walking all over. Happily, it does not seem the brace affected her development too much.

Hope this works (obviously, I am not very technical), and may it bring as much joy to you as it does to me each time I watch it.

4 comments:

Emily Aoun said...

Oh my goodness!!! How cute is that little laugh??? What a cutie!! Thanks for posting that precious video!!

Sarah McCormick said...

Dear Suzanne,
How cute she is growing so fast! I love those milestones. Thank you for sharing. Love, Sarah McCormick

Unknown said...

Oh, Suz, she is so cute. Thanks for sharing! Lots of love to you and the gang. Love, Kristin Ritterbush

KatieGirl said...

So adorable, Katrina is trying to walk too. We found a walker like that at the Salvation army this weekend. She won't have anything to do with it. She wants to do it all on her own. What a big surprise.