Thursday, December 04, 2008

No Less Miraculous the 7th Time

Here are some more photos of Natalie. What a joy she is!






I have spent all of my spare time over the last two days staring at her in wonder. Her tiny ears, perfectly formed features, little sighs and grunts are no less amazing to me than Joey's were ten years ago. I could never get tired of looking at this perfect little person, God's creation, who only a few days ago was hidden from sight in my giant belly. I know how fleeting these early days are, so I am trying to be present in every moment.

On another note entirely, take a look at the photo of Lindsey above. Notice the gorgeous, straight teeth? She got her braces off the very day Natalie was born. Congratulations, my dear, you are beautiful!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of you with Tony holding the the baby is absolutely precious...... and Lindsey you are gorgeous !! You look so grown up with those beautiful teeth.... The 19th can't come soon enough, I'm going through withdrawls here !!
Love to you all....
Lori

Anonymous said...

It's so funny, before I even read your comments I was marveling at how gorgeous Lindsey is! I specifically looked at the teeth and thought how lucky she was to have such perfect teeth! She is beautiful, as are all of your children. I am full of heavy sighs when I see your beautiful baby girl, Natalie. So precious! I promise a trip down to visit you this Spring...please hold me to it!! Love, Renee Bertenthal

Annie Bizzi said...

Too beautiful for words!

Jennifer Slezak said...

She is so cute. And Lindsay looks like a young lady! Isn't she pretty!!! You look great, too, Suzanne.

It will be a busy year for Santa in your household ;)

Jen

PS Don and Carmen are very pleased... I have received some very happy emails.

KatieGirl said...

Natalie is perfection. God is so amazing. I hope you can get a little rest and am glad your are enjoying every moment.

julie said...

Congratulations on a beautiful girl with a beautiful name! I was just thinking about you and other friends from Spain and decided to check out your blog. I am pregnant with my first! You make it look easy.
Love, Julie

Suzanne Di Silvestri said...

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the comments.

Julie, I am so glad to hear from you! Congratulations on your pregnancy! When you have a chance, send me your updated contact info. I would love catch up.