Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A December to Remember



A new baby and snow, all in the same month?! What have we done to deserve this?

School was canceled today (it doesn't take much snow for us Californians to throw in the towel) and, as you can see, the kids have been busy since they woke up. They are pulling the snow off the ground faster than it can accumulate...although at the rate it is currently snowing, they won't be able to beat nature much longer.

They have gone off to sled on Quartz Hill. What novel fun for us all!

1 comment:

KatieGirl said...

How much fun! Maybe a white Christmas for little Natalie's first. I hope the baptism goes well. I wish I could be there. In my heart I will be there celebrating her welcome into the family of God and the beginning of her journey of faith.