Friday, December 02, 2011

Happy Birthday, Natalie

It's official. No more babies, no more toddlers. The baby of our family turned three yesterday. The day was marked by Dora, Dora and more Dora. From her tiara (pictured above) to a Dora jumper (turned out to be a bit tricky in hurricane speed winds intermittent throughout the day) to her Dora and friends cake, I do believe there was a clear theme to the day.

Low key, just our immediate and extended family (my natural reaction after our large Thanksgiving), I loved the day. She is such a funny and clever girl (says her braggart mother), quite articulate, and she loves to perform. Dance, cheer, tumble, whatever, as long as someone is watching her.

Natalie, you make me laugh everyday and delight me with your antics. Thank you, God, for the gift of Natalie. May I raise her to know and love you!

5 comments:

Emily Aoun said...

Happy Birthday sweet Natalie!!

Annie Bizzi said...

What a gift! To think she even has a platform after surviving Bella is a Godsend--she sure is a cutey! I can't believe how big and beautiful she is!
Happy B-day Sweet Girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bithday Natalie! -AO

Allaire said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NATALIE!!!! Sweetness and Light!
Healing to your Mom! I have Lake Hughesians praying for you sister Suzanne!
And all my Nuns for Fun...Sister Mary Coach, Sister Mary Moonbeam, Sister Mary Sweet & Low, Sister Mary Mother Boss Superior, Sister Mary Sparkle, Sister Mary Contrary, Sister Mary Fiddlesticks on violin, Sister Mary-lyn Monrosary and yours truly: Sister Mary Sunflower, plus the Band in Black...Father Delirious, Monsignior Bob (Elvis & Bing Crosby) plus Father Ray on saxophone and Brother Mike, and Henry on drums! Prayers for you! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Healing HEALING, HEALING...Wellness NOW!!!! Singing and thinking of you at our gig Friday in Saratoga. Your fan & cheerleader always, Allaire aka Country "Nun"

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! I can't believe that's the beautiful little baby you'd bring to the baseball games! I miss those days/nights chatting with you! Mary Herbert