Monday, February 04, 2008

Inexperienced Fairies Please Fly By

When the tooth fairy arrived at Sam's bed tonight, this is what she saw:


Tony had climbed into bed with Sam and wedged him completely off his pillow. Now it was Tony's head on top of the tooth Sam had left...and the fairy had to pass underneath both heads to get the right location.

Tricky stuff, to be sure.

Luckily, the fairy at our house has had some experience and deftly flew in, took care of business, and even snapped a photo on the way out. Good thing she has an inflated view of her own skills, because this could have gone terribly, terribly wrong. If she had thought it through, she might not have attempted this level of difficulty.

Definitely not a job for the fainthearted fairy.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I found you from our 7qtpies. I have 6 daughters and I loved the picture of the little one snuggled up next to the older one. It seems like there is always some one in somebody else's bed at our house. I love seeing them take care of each other like this.
God Bless

Unknown said...

LOVE this picture - too good. I hope my boys end up this way someday 'cuz I gotta have a picture like this. Way to go on the "stealth" picture taking too!