Tuesday, December 26, 2006

On The First Day of Christmas...

...my true love gave to me, my health and some sanity.

Today marks the first of the 12 days of Christmas and, yes, I did receive a wonderful gift. After four days of feeling pretty yucky, I am back! I tend to be generally healthy and shamefully take it for granted, but today, as I accomplished several household tasks for the first time in days without feeling as if I were nearing death's door, I remembered that I should never take a minute of good health for granted.

How much easier it is to get that laundry washed and folded when I am feeling energetic and good! How much more balanced I feel when the house is ordered and clean and I am being proactive rather than reactive!

So, for the first day of Christmas there is no greater gift as far as I'm concerned.

(Oh, and thanks so very much, Jay, for keeping it all together while I was down. You are amazing and I appreciate you so much!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you feel better. Merry Christmas!