Friday, December 01, 2006

Goodbye Mullet

It's official. Tony is a big boy, as evidenced by the disappearance of his baby mullet. Here he is, in all his freshly coiffed glory.



Incidentally, this photo was taken at the hair salon just before Tony rearranged their nice row of chairs by pushing them systematically across the room (while I was busy instructing Joey's stylist), careening into hair care product displays on the way by.

Yes siree, they were happy to see us leave today. It is not the first time I have had that reaction. Probably not the last, either.

But, hey, at least the boys have fresh haircuts for our Christmas picture...and that is what I was aiming for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been boldly attacking my little guy's head with scissors myself. Oh, the nightmare of taking them all to the barber...

Suzanne Di Silvestri said...

I admire those of you who are at-home barbers. I am not brave enough, though it would be prudent for us on so many levels.

jen said...

What a sweet little face that one has.
Those are some STRONG genes you have!!