Tuesday, June 16, 2015

This Says It All

When you have a minute, take a look at this roughly three minute You Tube video made by a woman who has been living with metastatic breast cancer for 17 years (!).

She is trying to educate people who don't understand that metastatic cancer is quite different from Stage I-III cancer, and she covers it very nicely.


Lots of people ask me if I am in remission and it is hard to explain that I can never really be done with treatment.  It kind of deflates people who are enthusiastic about beating this disease.  So, I offer you Holley Kitchen to explain how it is.

Holley is a great example of someone like me who is living a fairly normal life with metastatic cancer.  She, like me, fights for her kids.  And they are SO worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xo