Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ash Wednesday

Happy Lent, everyone!

Today I begin again with this blog, a blog which has been dormant for quite some time due to its owner's sad neglect.  It is here that I announce before all that during the 6 weeks of Lent I commit to post something at least 3 times per week.  There.  I said it.

Now I must do it.

It's not that I don't love to write.  It's not that I don't have a million things to say.  It's just that I am so, so busy all the time lately!  I naively thought things would get easier when the kids got older, but just the opposite has happened.  Although my days are free from 8-3 when the kids are in school, I gobble up that time with daily mass, grocery shopping, changing the oil in the cars, dealing with paperwork of various kinds, picking up my disordered house, putting dinner in the slow-cooker, planning someone's birthday party, taking kids to doctor, dentist, orthodontist appointments, etc.  Evenings are homework, gymnastics, girl scouts, etc. I literally have no time.  I know many of you can relate to this.  Even when I get my chemo, I am on my computer the whole time paying bills and balancing my checkbook.

Nonetheless...I feel called during this Lenten season to return to blogging and see where it goes.  I hope you will join me once again as I attempt to breath life back into Raising Saints, something I enjoy doing so much.

Here we go!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to "see" you again! If you can do everything that a mother of seven must do to keep a family together and running smoothly, you must be doing well. Prayers for many, many more good days.

Peggy said...

Your schedule exhausts me just reading it! And I'm not on chemo!! So glad to see you posting again. You are in my daily prayers.

Jen Savard said...

YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

Where's the "like" button? :D

Anonymous said...

Yay....... Just sayin' !! :). xo