Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Quotes of the Day

I know you love these...

During the 45 minutes I spent getting a massive dreadlock out of the bottom (most sensitive) layer of 6 year old Bella's hair this afternoon, she was inquiring about my progress.  I explained that I had sectioned it to make it easier to get through, but that now we were working on the nasty, snarling beast of all the sections.  So she says...

"You mean the teenager one?"

Priceless.. right?!


As an added bonus,  I have a keen observation from the teenage realm to share as well.  After several friends spent the night this weekend, Lindsey proclaimed, "Things have really changed.  When my friends came over before they used to say, "What do you want to do?" but now the first thing they say is, "What's your Wi-Fi password?""

I love my kids.

Oh, and by the way, I love my husband too.  Happy anniversary, Jay (yesterday)!  18 years and still the best decision I ever dragged you into!

No comments: